#redfriday #herowod #honorthefallen
Tricep Door Stretch
10 Good Mornings
10 Trunk twists
10 Forward Arm Swings
15 min EMOM:
- 40 DUs (or 35 seconds of DU practice.. No Singles allowed)
- 3 Strict Pull Ups + 3 Wide Grip Strict Pull ups
- 10 sec Hollow Hold + 10 Hollow Rocks + 8 Sec Hollow hold + 8 Hollow Rocks
- R1:7 reps, R2:8 reps, R3:9 reps Good Mornings w Bar
- R1:7 reps, R2:8 reps, R3:9 reps Strict Press w Bar
2 Wide Grip Negatives, + 2 Regular Grip Negatives
25 min AMRAP:
2 Dead Lifts 315/205
U.S. Marine Corps First Lieutenant James R. Zimmerman, 25, of Aroostook, ME, assigned to 2nd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, based in Camp Lejeune, NC, died on November 2, 2010, while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan.
He is survived by his wife Lynel Winters, parents Tom and Jane, sister Megan, and brother Christian.